University of Lagos Business School (ULBS) Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) programme admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Postgraduate Admission Form
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Supplementary Screening & Registration Guidelines for 2021/2022 Fresh Postgraduate Students [UPDATED]
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Postgraduate Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Postgraduate Supplementary/Change of Course Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Postgraduate Admission List
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Lagos Business School (ULBS) Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The ULBS Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) programme is designed to link research-based knowledge to professional capacity development in order to enhance professional practice, national economic growth and the well-being of society.
University of Lagos Business School DBA Programme Objectives
The specific objectives of the programme include:
- Providing an environment that promotes collaborative learning of professionals with the support of experienced academics and professional scholars;
- Equipping participants with the capacity for developing and applying theories in professional practice;
- Providing an environment that inspires applied research capable of delivering innovative solutions to complex, real-world business and management problems; and
- Exposing participants to the knowledge, skills and attributes required for effective management and leadership beyond the workplace in their lifetime.
University of Lagos Business School DBA Programme Admission Requirements
Candidates for admission into the DBA programme must possess the following qualifications:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Business, Management, Accounting, HRM, Marketing or Finance from a recognized University;
- Ten years industry work experience and must be presently in a senior management or administrative position; and
- In addition to i and ii above, applicants must submit and successfully defend a research proposal in his/her area of interest. The proposal should include: Statement of the Problem, Objectives, Literature Review and Methodology.
University of Lagos Business School DBA Programme Duration
PROGRAMME DURATION: The DBA Programme will run for a minimum of three years (six semesters), and a maximum of five years (10 semesters).
- DEGREE AWARDED: Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- COMMENCEMENT DATE: 10th January 2022
- APPLICATION PERIOD: 1st November 2021 – 30th November 2021
- SELECTION INTERVIEW: 8th December 2021
University of Lagos Business School DBA Programme Areas of Specialization
- DBA in Management and Leadership
- DBA in Finance
- DBA in Entrepreneurship
The ULBS hereby invites qualified candidates to apply for the DBA programme for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
How to Apply for UNILAG Business School Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Admission Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
How to apply: To make an application kindly visit:
For further information, please contact:
Adefarakan, O. Samson (Mr.)
Administrative Secretary, (ULBS).
Dr. Simeon E. Ifere (08033144937)
Director, DBA Programme (ULBS)
Tel.: +234-07051174444, 07055960077
Or visit the ULBS office: 3rd Floor, Unilag Alumni Jubilee House, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.