University of Abuja, UNIABUJA Business School certificate programmes admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- UNIABUJA Centre for Environmental Studies Admission Form
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate Degree Programs at Abuja Leadership Centre 2021/2022
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Sustainable Development Centre Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Master’s Programme in Diabetes Education Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Business School MBA & Executive MBA Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Business School Master In Business Administration (MBA) and Executive Master In Business Administration programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programmes
The following programmes are available during the 2022/2023 academic session:
|Certificate In Agribusiness Management|
|Certificate In Civil Defence Studies|
|Certificate In Economics|
|Certificate In Entrepreneurship And Cooperative Management|
|Certificate In Estate Management|
|Certificate In Forensic Accounting|
|Certificate In Forensic Analysis|
|Certificate In Forensic Auditing|
|Certificate In Information Technology (it) And Internet Of Things (IoT) Management|
|Certificate In Leadership Studies|
|Certificate In Management Of Contemporary Issues And Legal Risk|
|Certificate In Media Risk Management|
|Certificate In Migration Studies|
|Certificate In Supply Chain, Logistics And Procurement Management|
|Certificate In Tax Planning And Management|
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programme Form
Cost of Application Form: N15,000.
How to Apply:
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply.“
- On the left pane, click on the Business School Certificate Programme.
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email and phone number) and click Next
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR.
- Click make a payment, and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated, and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login“, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com.
Deadline: June 30, 2022.