The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Calabar (UNICAL) Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Doctor of Philosophy Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session are out. See how to check UNICAL postgraduate admission list (1st, 2nd and 3rd batch) below.
Authority of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) has published the first, second and third batch lists of candidates offered provisional admission into its various postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
UNICAL postgraduate admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check UNICAL Postgraduate Admission List
- Go to UNICAL postgraduate admission status checking portal at http://unicalonline.edu.ng/admission-status/.
- Enter your Form Number in the space provided.
- Then click ‘Check Admission Status‘ to know you UNICAL postgraduate admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNICAL postgraduate admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!