Abia State University, ABSU supplementary DEGREE admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Supplementary admission into the Abia State University (ABSU) regular undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
The supplementary Admission Forms are available on-line, from 19th September, 2019..
How to Apply for ABSU Supplementary Admission Form
Interested candidates are requested to log on to the ABSU Portal: https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/ and generate an invoice. Then proceed to any of the under-listed banks for a pin code for Abia State University Supplementary Form:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Access Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
Get back to the ABSU Portal: https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/, click on applicant and fill the Form and print as evidence of application for Supplementary Admission.
The portal for the registration of Supplementary Admission would close on 10th October, 2019.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!