Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) change of course procedure for newly admitted students for the 2016/2017 academic session.
- Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Acceptance Fee
- Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform all First Year Students of the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) who desire to change their Programme or Course to note the following:
- Students should first pay their acceptance fee of Ten Thousand Naira only to the designated Banks for their Faculty.
- Collect change of course form from the Admissions Office.
- Approval to change of course will depend on available vacancies in the required programmes.
- After approval, a student will be required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N 5,000.00) only into the Faculty designated Bank.
- Thereafter, the student can proceed to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to also effect the change there.
The above instruction should be noted and strictly adhered to.