The management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has published the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Admission List
- Cross River University of Technology (UNICROSS) Admission List
- Lagos State University (LASU) Admission List
- Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) Degree Admission List
- Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Part-Time Degree Admission Form
FUOYE admission list is now available online
How to Check FUOYE Admission List
- STEP 1: Go to the FUOYE admission status portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
- STEP 2: Supply your registration number in the required column.
- STEP 3: Click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Note: Admission lists are released in batches….you are advised to check your screening portal and email for notifications
All admitted candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable total sum of Fifty Thousand Naira Only (N50,000) only as Acceptance and Clearance Processing Fee [SEE: FUOYE Admission Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures]. Please note that any candidate who fails to accept the offer of admission on/before the stipulated deadline as stated in the registration guideline should consider the admission forfeited. You will be prompted to pay Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000) being part of the total payable sum as Clearance Processing Fee upon the Clicking “Click Here to Accept Admission Offer” button.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Alternatively, the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your FUOYE admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUOYE 2022/2023 admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.