Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, FCEEha-Amufu Post UTME application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. FCE Eha-Amufu post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
Authorities of the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu) , Enugu State, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college various NCE programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The portal for registration opens on Monday July 9, 2018 and until further notice.
The date for the Screening test (first batch) is as follows:
- DATE: August 15,2018.
- Venue: College Premises Time: 10.00 a.m.
Candidates Eligible for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose FCE, Eha-Amufu and scored 110 and above are eligible.
- Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME.
The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.
For enquiries call: 08065823364.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Forms are Out 2018/2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!