FUNAI Registration Procedure for 2020/2021 Newly Admitted Candidates
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, FUNAI registration procedure for the candidates offered provisional admission into the university DEGREE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Alex Ekwueme Federal Univesity, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI), Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, that the management has released the registration procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FUNAI Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students
Before you proceed, check FUNAI Admission List for 2021/2022 academic session.
STEP 1: CLEARANCE AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Candidates should visit https://portal.funai.edu.ng to verify the account with JAMB registration number, set up profile, and pay Acceptance Fee.
- Candidate should visit JAMB CAPS to accept and print JAMB Admission Letter
- Visit https://admission.funai.edu.ng, login with JAMB Registration Number as username and password
- Complete and print Student Registration Forms
- Print AE-FUNAI Admission Letter
- Proceed to the University ICT Centre for online O’level Certificate Verification.
NOTE: Any offer not accepted within two weeks of publication will be deemed forfeited
STEP 2: PROCEED TO THE FACULTY/DEPARTMENT FOR SCREENING: FRESHMEN SHALL PRESENT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO THE FACULTY/DEPARTMENTAL SCREENING OFFICER;
- Receipt for payment of acceptance fee, JAMB Result Slip and Admission Letter, PUTME Result Slip and University Admission Letter.
- Clearance for online Certificate Verification issued by the University ICT Centre.
- Academic credentials (Certificates).
- Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Letter of attestation from his/her parents/guardians vouching for his/her good behavior and conduct.
- Three (3) photocopies of each of the items (from i to vi) above.
STEP 3: AFTER THE SCREENING OFFICER HAS CERTIFIED THAT THE FRESHMEN MET THE GENERAL AND COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, SUCCESSFUL FRESHMEN SHALL:
- Candidate should proceed to pay all other prescribed charges.
- Proceed to the Faculty and obtain University Bursary receipts from the Faculty Accountant for all the fees/charges paid.
- Obtain Matriculation number from ICT Department on presentation of the Departmental Clearance Form
- Collect Students’ files.
- Submit the under listed forms to the Registration Officer
- Acceptance of Offer of Admission Form
- Students Record Form
- Medical Screening Form
- Form for Undertaking For Good Behaviour
- Matriculation Oath Form
- Non-membership of Cult Oath Form
- All freshmen must sign the Matriculation Register latest one week after matriculation.
SEE ALSO: FUNAI School Fees Schedule.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates