Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade (GAPOSA) is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Gateway Poly Post UTME form below.
This is to inform all candidates who sat for the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored the minimum score required for public polytechnics that the Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade POST UTME screening exercise applications form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
Candidates who did not choose the Polytechnic as their institution of choice in the 2022 UTME are also invited for the screening exercise.
Gateway ICT Polytechnic Courses
a. Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Building Technology
- Food Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Mechanic Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
b. Management and Liberal Studies
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Office Technology And Management
- Banking & Finance
- Purchasing & Supply
How to Apply for Gateway ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Go to Gateway poly admission processing portal at https://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/FreshApplication
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete the application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For enquiries and complaints kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08138691830, 08067937140 for more information. You can as well forward all WhatsApp messages to 08059892056.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.