IMSU Post UTME Result – The management of the Imo State University (IMSU) has released the results of all the candidates that participated in its 2018/2019 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise.
This is to inform all candidates that participated in the Imo State University (IMSU) post UTME screening exercise that their results are now available online.
IMSU post UTME results have been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check IMSU Post UTME Result.
Candidates are required to pay the sum of N1,500 (one thousand five hundred Naira) to be able to access their results.
1. Go to IMSU post UTME result checking portal at http://126.96.36.199/IMSUApp/CheckPUTMEResult.aspx.
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column to generate an invoice for the post UTME result checker.
3. Proceed to the following Bank to make payment:
– Imo state Micro Finance Bank
– IMSU MFB
5. Return to the Portal.
6. Enter your Registration Number to check and print your result slip.
Share your score with others using the comments section below.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!