IMSU Post UTME Result – The management of the Imo State University (IMSU) has released the results of all the candidates that participated in its 2019/2020 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise.
This is to inform all candidates that participated in the Imo State University (IMSU) post UTME screening exercise that their results have been released.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
IMSU post UTME results for the 2019/2020 academic session have been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check IMSU Post UTME Result
Candidates are required to pay the sum of N1,200 (one thousand two hundred Naira) to be able to access their results.
1. Go to IMSU post UTME result checking portal at imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/PUTME/CheckPUTMEResult.aspx.
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column to generate an invoice for the post UTME result checker.
3. Proceed to the following Bank to make payment:
– Imo state Micro Finance Bank
– IMSU MFB
5. Return to the Portal.
6. Enter your Registration Number to check and print your result slip.
Share your score with others using the comments section below.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!