Bioinformatics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Bioinformatics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Bioinformatics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Bioinformatics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Bioinformatics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Bioinformatics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Bioinformatics.
Please read the Bioinformatics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Bioinformatics
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Bioinformatics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Bioinformatics:
Two (2) A Level passes in Biology, Physics or Chemistry.
UTME Requirement for Bioinformatics:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and one (1) other subject
UTME Subject combination for Bioinformatics:
Mathematics and any other two (2) either Science or Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Bioinformatics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!