Islamic/Sharia Law JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Islamic/Sharia Law in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Islamic/Sharia Law is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Islamic/Sharia Law O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Islamic/Sharia Law Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Islamic/Sharia Law UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Islamic/Sharia Law.
Please read the Islamic/Sharia Law programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Islamic/Sharia Law
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Islamic/Sharia Law
Direct Entry Requirement for Islamic/Sharia Law:
- Two (2)A level passes to include Islamic Studies or Arabic
UTME Requirement for Islamic/Sharia Law:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes in Arts or Social Sciences to include English Language and Islamic Studies or Arabic.
UTME Subject combination for Islamic/Sharia Law:
- Any three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects including Arabic or Islamic Studies
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Islamic/Sharia Law. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.