Primary Education Studies JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Primary Education Studies in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Primary Education Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This page provides the following:
- Primary Education Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Primary Education Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Primary Education Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Primary Education Studies.
Please read the Primary Education Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Primary Education Studies
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT – ABUJA
- ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IMO STATE.(AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERA, NSUKKA) – EDALV
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – IAUED
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, LAGOS STATE – NOUN
- NIGER STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MINNA (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA) – NSCOE
- NIGER STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MINNA (AFFL TO USMANU DANFODIYO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO) – NSCOE-DEG
- NATIONAL TEACHERS INSTITUTE, KADUNA (AFFL. TO NATIONAL OPEN UNI. OF NIGERIA ) – NTI-KD
- OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILESA, OSUN STATE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF IBADAN) – OSCOE
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUC. (SPECIAL), OYO, OYO STATE.”>OYOSPECIAL
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- SHEHU SHAGARI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, SOKOTO (AFFL TO UDU, SOKOTO) – SHAGARI-2
- TANSIAN UNIVERSITY, OBA, ANAMBRA STATE – TANSIAN
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Primary Education Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for Primary Education Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Primary Education Studies:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes including English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Primary Education Studies:
- Any three (3) subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Primary Education Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!