Agronomy JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Agronomy in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Agronomy O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Agronomy Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Agronomy UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Agronomy.
Please read the Agronomy programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Agronomy
- ADAMAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, MUBI, ADAMAWA STATE – ADSU
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE – NASARAWA
- TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY, JALINGO, TARABA STATE – TSUJ
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – UNIOSUN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Agronomy.
Direct Entry Requirement for Agronomy:
Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry/Biology/Botany/Zoology/Agricultural Science plus one of Mathematics/Physics and Geology/ Economics
UTME Requirement for Agronomy:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in Chemistry, English Language, Mathematics, Biology and Geography or Economics.
UTME Subject combination for Agronomy:
Chemistry, Biology or Agriculture and Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Agronomy. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!