Science Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Science Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Science Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Science Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Science Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Science Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Science Education.
Please read the Science Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Science Education
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- ENUGU STATE COL OF EDUC.(TECH), ENUGU (AFFL TO NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIV, AWKA) – ESCOE
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- RENAISSANCE UNIVERSITY, OJIAGU-AGBANI, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – RENAISSANCE
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY, DAMATURU, YOBE STATE – YSU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Science Education.
Direct Entry Requirement for Science Education:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in relevant Science subjects which should include candidates proposed course.
- (ii) NCE credit/merit in addition to TC II merit or O Level credit in relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Science Education:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and two (2) other Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Science Education:
- Three (3) relevant Science or NBC subjects
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Science Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!