Social Justice JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Social Justice in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Social Justice is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Social Justice O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Social Justice Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Social Justice UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Social Justice.
Please read the Social Justice programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Social Justice
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Social Justice
Direct Entry Requirement for Social Justice:
- Two 2 A Level passes in Social Sciences including Geography and Economics
UTME Requirement for Social Justice:
- Five (5) SSC credits passes including English Language Government and a pass in Mathematics O Level
UTME Subject combination for Social Justice:
- Government and any other two (2) from the following Economics, Geography, History Accounting, Commerce
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Social Justice. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.