Wood Production Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Wood Production Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Wood Production Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Wood Production Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Wood Production Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Wood Production Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Wood Production Engineering.
Please read the Wood Production Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Wood Production Engineering
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Wood Production Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Wood Production Engineering:
- A Level passes in Mathematics and Physics.
UTME Requirement for Wood Production Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Wood Production Engineering:
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Wood Production Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.