Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. If you scored exactly or above MOUAU cut off mark, that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, and getting marks below cutoff means you are not eligible or qualified for MOUAU post UTME.
The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU), originally the Federal University of Agriculture, is a federal university in Umudike, Abia State, Nigeria established as a specialized University by a Federal Government of Nigeria Decree No 48 of November 1992.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
MOUAU Cut Off Mark
The management of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
To be eligible to write MOUAU post UTME screening exercise, candidates must have scored a mark not less than 160 in the recently conducted JAMB UTME.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!