Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST post UTME screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. RSU post UTME form is now available for sale online.
- Rivers State University (RSU) Supplementary Admission Form
- RSU Commences Reprinting of Post-UTME Screening Slip
- Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY) Post-UTME Form
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME Screening Pass
- List Of Courses Offered by RSUST (River State University of Science and Technology)
The Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The registration for the screening exercise will start on Monday, 1st August 2022 and end on Wednesday, 21st September 2022. Those that pay for their applications by the deadline will have until Friday, September 23, to submit their application online.
Candidates Qualified for RSUST Post UTME
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to Obtain RSU Post UTME Form
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging onto www.rsu.edu.ng or https://postutme.rsu.edu.ng/and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards. Candidates are encouraged to use the online chat support for further information and use the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC), Rivers State University, for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRIC verification.
Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the PostUTME Screening test vi Candidates are to note that the mode of the screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer, especially the use of a mouse and keyboard.
Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University, therefore, they should stick to the time and date on the screening test slip as no candidates will be allowed after the scheduled date of examinations.
RSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
Reprinting of slip shall be done from 26th – 30th September 2022 for all verified applicants.
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Tuesday 4th October 2022, at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise will be as scheduled on the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Parents, guardians and well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng or https://postutme.rsu.edu.ng/.).
We wish all candidates a successful online screening exercise.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.