Taraba State University (TASU) notice to all students on the payment of the 2020/2021 academic session school fees.
- Taraba State University (TASU) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
At the inaugural meeting of the School Fees Task Force Committee held on the 5th October 2021 at conference hall No. C026. It was resolved as follows;
- That Lecturers are to continue with their lectures irrespective of numbers of students in attendance. And only students that show evidence of payment of fees are to be allowed to attend lectures. Moreso, Lecturers are encouraged to conduct assessment test for the first phase of their continuous assessment (CA) for the second semester 2020/2021 sessions within this period
- That a return test should be conducted in general courses such as GST and other compulsory courses offered by all students.
- That Student bodies (SUG, Faculty and Departmental Associations) are to sensitize all their members on their immediate resumption and prompt payment of school fees as time is fast spent into the semester.
- That students are to endeavor to pay their school fees within one week from the period of this circular.
- List of students that have not paid their school fees will be published through their head of departments