UNILAG DLI admission form – The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) is now selling forms for admission into its Open and Distance Learning programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Distance Learning Institute (DLI), Open and Distance Learning programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNILAG DLI Available Programmes
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Early Childhood Education
- B.A. (Ed.) English
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
UNILAG DLI Admission General Entry Requirements
The following candidates are eligible to apply:
- Graduates of the University of Lagos or any other University recognised by Senate with Degrees in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma (ND) or National Certificate in Education (NCE) in the relevant disciplines.
- Holders of recognised relevant full professional qualifications particularly ACA, ANAN, ACCA, ACMA, ACIA, ACIS, ACIB and CII may be considered for admission at the enhanced level provided they have five credits at WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (‘O’ Level) or its equivalent, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any other two (2) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (‘O’ Level) or its equivalent with credit in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics plus any other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Point of entry for candidates in categories 2.1 to 2.3 will depend on details of their Transcripts and such candidates must also satisfy the WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (‘O’ Level) or its equivalent as stated in 2.4 above.
- All academic transcripts for the candidates in categories 2.1 and 2.2 must reach the Institute Secretary, Distance Learning Institute, in sealed envelopes forwarded directly from the awarding institution on or before the start of the session in which admission is being sought.
CLICK HERE to view the specific entry requirements.
How to Apply for UNILAG DLI Admission Form
- Log on to the JAMB CAP Website and Register (Part-Time)
- Pay a sum of N3,500 to enable you to obtain the registration number
Step 1: Log on to UNILAG Application Portal https://applications.unilag.edu.ng
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select Distance Learning Institute as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and e-mail address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay now” to pay online, the application fee of =N=17,500 (Seventeen Thousand Five Hundred Naira) Only. OR Print the Payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
Step 5: Return to the application portal (http: //applications.unilag.edu.ng) after payment click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing).
For further assistance, call any of these Help Lines: +234-810-960-6362, +234-705-240-6470, +234-907-368-9973, +234-907-342-3647; e-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must upload the under listed documents:
- Testimonial (Primary or Secondary)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Affidavit that predates the admissions advertisement
- ‘O’ Level Certificate/All other Qualifications
- NYSC Certificate/NYSC Exemption Certificate (for Direct Entry candidates)
- Marriage Certificate and Newspaper classification (Married female only)