UNILAG DLI admission form – The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) is now selling forms for admission into its Open and Distance Learning programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Distance Learning Institute (DLI), Open and Distance Learning programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UNILAG DLI Available Programmes
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Education with specialization in the following subject areas:
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Early Childhood Education
- B.A. Education/English
UNILAG DLI Admission General Entry Requirements
- Applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements of Five (5) credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO O’ level, including English Language and Mathematics, taken at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants seeking admission to Year Two should possess any of NCE, ND, JUPEP, GCE A’ Levels in relevant subjects.
- Applicants seeking admission to Year Three should possess any of HND, Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants for the Distance Learning Institute programmes will not be less than 16 years of age by 31st October, 2021
- Admission is open to all applicants irrespective of any learning disability or challenge.
- Applicants are required to possess basic ICT skills to enable them navigate the ICT Enabled Supported Blended Learning Model (IESBL) of the ODL mode.
- There will be no UTME examination for the Distance Learning Institute, University of Lagos, (UNILAG).
How to Apply for UNILAG DLI Admission Form
- Log on to the JAMB CAP Website and Register (Part-Time)
- Pay a sum of N3,500 to enable you to obtain the registration number
Step 1: Log on to UNILAG Application Portal https://applications.unilag.edu.ng
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select Distance Learning Institute as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and e-mail address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay now” to pay online, the application fee of =N=17,500 (Seventeen Thousand Five Hundred Naira) Only. OR Print the Payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
Step 5: Return to the application portal (http: //applications.unilag.edu.ng) after payment click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing).
Step 8: All completed application forms must be submitted online on or before 15th December 2021
Step 9: All applicants must go through the preparatory Applicant’s Induction Course (AIC) before final enrolment.
For further assistance, call any of these Help Lines: +234-810-960-6362, +234-705-240-6470, +234-907-368-9973, +234-907-342-3647; e-mail Address: email@example.com
Candidates must upload the under listed documents:
- Testimonial (Primary or Secondary)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Affidavit that predates the admissions advertisement
- ‘O’ Level Certificate/All other Qualifications
- NYSC Certificate/NYSC Exemption Certificate (for Direct Entry candidates)
- Marriage Certificate and Newspaper classification (Married female only)