University of Lagos, UNILAG foundation programmes supplementary / change of course form for the 2014/2015 academic session.
Following the release of the UNILAG Foundation Admission Cut-Off Marks and Merit Admission List, the Foundation Programmes of the University of Lagos has announced that very few vacancies exist for supplementary admission considerations in the following Faculties:
FACULTY OF ARTS
- EUROPEAN LANGUAGES: (i) FRENCH (ii) RUSSIAN
- LINGUISTICS AFRICAN & ASIAN STUDIES: (i) IGBO (ii) YORUBA
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- ADULT EDUCATION
- EDUCATION BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION HOME ECONOMICS
- HUMAN KINETICS & HEALTH EDUCATION
- EDUCATION INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION PHYSICS
- EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATION FRENCH
- EDUCATION CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION IGBO
- EDUCATION YORUBA
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
PROCEDURE FOR CHANGE OF COURSE APPLICATION
Interested candidates who meet the registration requirements and scored 40% and above in the Foundation Programmes’ entrance examination are eligible to apply. Such eligible candidates should follow the procedure described below:
- Pay the sum of N1, 000 Naira for ‘Foundation Change of Course’ at the UNILAG branch of any of the following banks: Access Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA Bank, WEMA Bank.
- Return to the application Portal, login to the application form, and Click on the Change of Course Link, select the desired Programme.
- Please PREVIEW the completed form before submitting and printing. ONCE SUBMISSION IS MADE, EDITING WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
CHANGE OF COURSE WILL HOLD FROM OCTOBER 8 TO 1 7, 2014
SUBMISSION CLOSES AT 12 MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2014
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CANDIDATES MUST COMPLETE THIS CHANGE OF COURSE PROCESS BEFORE BEING CONSIDERED FOR SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION EITHER AS A BIOLOGICAL CHILD OF STAFF, OR NOT.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!