UNIMAID admission list is out — The management of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) has released the list of UTME candidates offered provisional admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the UTME candidates that participated in the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered admission.
UNIMAID admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIMAID various first degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- UNIMAID 1st Batch DE Admission List.
- UNIMAID 2nd Batch Admission List.
- UNIMAID 3rd Batch Admission List.
- UNIMAID Remedial to Degree Admission List.
How to Check UNIMAID Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
RECOMMENDED:UNIMAID Registration Procedure for Fresh Students.
ALTERNATIVELY, You can also access your UNIMAID admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIMAID admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!