UNIMED B.MLS Admission Form 2021/2022
Last updated on
The University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) B.MLS admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its B.MLS programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Eligibility for UNIMED B.MLS Programme by Direct Entry
The program is specifically meant for the applicants with:
- Five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in SSCE/NECO
- Medical Laboratory Technician Certificate
- Academic Transcript from Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria
- Current Practicing License
- Evidence of JAMB Direct Entry form
How to Apply for UNIMED B.MLS Programme Admission Form
Log on to the University website: www.unimed.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on admission
- Click on Post UTME/DE Application
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via an online payment system using VISA or MASTER card
- After payment, print the payment receipt
Click on APPLICATION for and complete the form with your payment transaction ID
Closing Date: The form closes on Friday 12 November 2021 while academic activities commence on Monday 30th November 2021.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates