Al-Qalam University Katsina, AUK admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
The management of the Al-Qalam University Katsina (AUK) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various DEGREE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
AUK admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Al-Qalam University Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of Al-Qalam University Katsina (AUK) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Click Here (.pdf)
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
ALTERNATIVELY, Al-Qalam University prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AUK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to AUK admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.