The management of the Al-Qalam University, Katsina (AUK) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various FIRST-DEGREE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
AUK admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Al-Qalam University Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of Al-Qalam University Katsina (AUK) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The admission is subject to satisfying the following conditions:
- A candidate MUST ensure that his O’ Level result is uploaded onto JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- Each candidate MUST track the process of his admission through JAMB Central Admission Processing System until he secures the JAMB admission letter.
- He must fill APPLICATION FORM through the University portal and provide the necessary information that would facilitate communication between the candidate and the University up to the time of securing the JAMB admission letter.
Please be informed that failure to upload O’ Level results on the JAMB admission portal will prevent candidates from securing admission into the University.
ALTERNATIVELY, Al-Qalam University prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AUK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to AUK admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.