DELSU admission list is out – The management of the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, has released the first, second and third list of candidates offered provisional admission into its DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, 2020/2021 post UTME and also participated in the screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
DELSU 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch admission lists which contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session have been uploaded on the university website.
How to Check DELSU Admission List
- Go to the Delta State University Abraka admission status checking portal at https://delsu.edu.ng/print2021admin.aspx.
- Type in your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the space provided,
- Finally, click the ‘Print’ button to access your DELSU admission status.
Not Admitted? Apply for DELSU Change of Course.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Delta State University (DELSU) first degree programmes are advised to:
Candidates that are yet to be admitted are advised not to pay money to anybody for admission. Admission is free.
You can also access your DELSU admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your DELSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to DELSU admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.