This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Delta State University (DELSU) for the 2013/2014 academic session that the management of the institution has fixed a date for the commencement of screening exercise for all admitted students.
DELSU 2013/2014 freshers screening exercise has been scheduled to incept on 20th of January, 2014. The screening exercise will be in two parts. The two parts are stated below:
Part A: Medical Examination
This is to be done at the University Health Centres in the respective campuses – Abraka, Asaba and Oleh. It starts on Monday 20th January 2014 and ends on Friday, 28th February 2014.
Each Head of University Health Centre/Services should now set up the necessary machinery for the medical examination.
Part B: Screening and Registration of Fresh Students
Screening and registration of fresh students will commence on Monday 3rd March 2014.
Each Academic Department should now constitute its Screening Committee.
Candidates are advised to come along with the following items/documents for the screening exercise:
1. Original UTME Notification of result.
2. SSCE/GCE/NECO, etc. Statement of result (original and five photocopies Computer printout of Private candidates SSCE result duly certified and stamped by the Principal) (Original and five photocopies).
3. Letter of Reference from a reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant (Original and five photocopies).
4. Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age(Original and five photocopies)
5. Passport photographs with red background (12 copies).
6. All candidates who obtained their entry qualification i.e. WASC, GCE, NEC, etc on or before 2008 must tender the original of their certificates. (Statements of result will not be accepted).
7. The use of Affidavit in lieu of Statement of result will not be accepted.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!