Federal College of Education, Zaria – FCEZaria (in affiliation with ABU & UDUSOK) post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The management of the Federal College of Education, Zaria is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various Degree programmes (in affiliation with the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto) for the 2020/2021 academic session. Read more details about the application and screening below.
FCE Zaria Degree Post UTME Form
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
I am directed to invite all candidates who had chosen Federal College of Education, Zaria as their first (1st) choice in affiliation with the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto programmes to attend the Undergraduate screening exercise in the College, scheduled to commence as follows:
Date: 12th October, 2020 to 26th October, 2020.
Time: 10:00am daily.
Venue: Center for Educational Technology (Near the College Clinic)
Requirements for the Screening Exercise:
Candidates are required to present the following items at the point of screening:
|i.||Original of O’level statements of results / original certificates.|
|ii.||2020 / 2021 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY e-registration slip|
|iii.||N.C.E / Diploma / (ABU Diploma ) / IJMB Original Certificate Statement of result|
|iv.||Evidence of Remita payment of the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00K) only as screening fee.|
|v.||Evidence of uploading O’level Result on CAPS from an Accredited JAMB CBT Center.|
|vi.||Certificate of Indigene.|
|vii.||Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.|
- Candidates are advised to generate REMITA Transaction ID through a link from the College Portal (www.fcezaria.net) before proceeding to any commercial bank(s) for the payment of the screening fee.
- Wearing of Face mask and physical distancing are necessary in order to comply with the NCDC guidelines.
- Subject yourself to temperature measures at the gate and also wash your hands.
- Please, you are advised to adhere to the dates and time slated for the screening exercise.
Aliyu Abdullahi Galadima
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!