The 2019 National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE results are now available online. Candidates that participated in the 2019 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination can now access their results online.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released 2019 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
The results were released exactly 49 days after the last paper was written, as the examination was conducted from Monday, 18th November to Wednesday, 18th December 2019. All the candidates that sat for the 2019 SSCE External Examination can now check their results online by following the procedure outlined below.
How to Check 2019 NECO GCE Result.
Before you proceed to check your 2019 NECO GCE result online, you have to purchase NECO result checking Token online. RECOMMENDED: How to Purchase NECO Token.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO GCE result..
See also: 2019 NECO GCE Result Statistics.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!