Teacher Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Teacher Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Teacher Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Teacher Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Teacher Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Teacher Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Teacher Education.
Please read the Teacher Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Teacher Education
- ST. AUGUSTINES COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AKOKA, LAGOS (AFFL TO UNIV OF IBADAN) – SACOED B.ED
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Teacher Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Teacher Education:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes from Literature in English, History, Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Studies, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo with O Level pass in Mathematics.
- (ii) NCE merit in the subjects listed above.
UTME Requirement for Teacher Education:
- (i) Five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics and Economics.
- (ii) Five (5) TC II merit including English Language and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Teacher Education:
- Any three (3) of Literature In English, History, French, Geography/Physics, Economics and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Teacher Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.