How much is NECO GCE Scratch Card? Cost of NECO GCE registration scratch card? Amount of November/December Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE), 2020 Registration cards?
Some of our readers have been demanding answers to some of the questions stated above.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE THAT SCRATCH CARDS ARE NO LONGER USED FOR ALL NECO TRANSACTIONS.
All payments for the November/December SSCE (external) registration should be made into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) SSCE (E) NECO portal.
RECOMMENDED: 2020 NECO GCE Registration Procedures.
According to the National Examinations Council (NECO), to register, interested candidates should obtain a bank draft of Nine Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Naira(N9,850) Only. Stamp Duty N50.00.
SEE ALSO: 2020 NECO GCE Timetable.
You can use the comment section below in case you have any question.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!