Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) various degree programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
SEE ALSO: Zamfara State University Admission List
ZAMSUT Acceptance Fee Amount, Payment Procedure
Zamfara State University acceptance fee is N7,000 (seven thousand naira).
- Go to http://www.sis.zamsut.edu.ng/
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns (your JAMB registration is your username and password)
- Click on the “Applicant” tab and then click on “Evidence of Admission”
- If admitted, click on the link ‘Click here to Verify your payment to generate Remita payment invoice ‘.
- Take the invoice to the bank for payment
- Come back to this page after payment to verify your payment by clicking on Click here to Verify your acceptance payment ‘ link
- If your payment is successfully verified, you will be able to print your invoice