Auchi Poly Courses — List of high-quality courses offered at the Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State.
Auchi Polytechnic is one of the first four Polytechnics in Nigeria. It was founded in 1963, first, as a technical college and later in 1973 as a Polytechnic. Auchi Polytechnic is one of the leading Polytechnics in the country, in one of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan towns in Nigeria.
Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: List of Accredited Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Auchi Polytechnic Courses
Below are the list of courses on offer at the Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State.
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FASHION DESIGN AND CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- GLASS/CERAMICS TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MINERAL AND PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- POLYMER TECHNOLOGY
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
RECOMMENDED: JAMB Brochure (check the requirements for each programme).