Auchi Poly SPAT admission form is now available online. Follow the procedure below to apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Evening Studies (S.E.S.), Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi for the underlisted programmes beginning in the 2017/2018 Academic Session: (Note that possession of JAMB/UTME Result is a prerequisite for admission into all Programmes).
Auchi Polytechnic SPAT Available Courses & Entry Requirements.
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic SPAT Admission.
Application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of Fourteen thousand, seven hundred (#*14,700.00) Naira only made payable through the following Banks nationwide in favour of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA).
- Eco Bank of Nigeria PLC
- Skye Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC
RETURN OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS:
All applicants are expected to complete application forms and submit online.
Thereafter, follow the links on the portal to print:
- A copy of the Acknowledgement Slip. This will be presented at screening venue before an applicant is screened.
- Two copies of the application form.
- Two photocopies of e-receipt and Bank tellers.
The forms, accompanied with two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials; and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs should be enclosed in an envelope. Then, bring the envelope with you to the Polytechnic during the screening Exercise. Closing date is ONE MONTH from the date of this Advertisement.
PROCEDURE FOR USING AUCHI POLYTECHNIC ONLINE APPLICATION ADMISSIONS PLATFORM
Read and follow the steps below carefully.
- Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: auchipoly.edu.ng. to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (morning, evening or degree).
- Click on the link. Apply for 2017/2018 Auchi Polytechnic ND or HND as it applies to you.
- The application form request will display.
- Carefully complete the application form request. Ensure that you provide all required information correctly.
- NOTE: provide a username, (Preferably your phone number) and a password. Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Payment Reference.
- Take the generated REMITA PAYMENT REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment be processed on the REMITA platform. You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels. Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application. Login with your username and password.
- Click on Continue With My Application Form.
- Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide required information correctly as false information may disqualify your application. Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your credentials.
- Print a copy of the Acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
- Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope. Then bring the envelope with you to the Polytechnic on the yet to be announced date for a physical screening exercise.
Note: Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for the purpose of admission is invalid. All payment procedure must originate from the Auchipoly EduPortal, the Portal is already in tegrated with the Remita payment platform.
If you have any difficulty in completing the application form, please call or send text to the GSM number 08182284195 or e-mail [email protected] (between 9.a.m. and 4p.m. week days only)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!