Educational Technology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Educational Technology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Educational Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Educational Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Educational Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Educational Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Educational Technology.
Please read the Educational Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Educational Technology
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE – FED-OYE EKITI
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Educational Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Educational Technology:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
- (ii) ND lower credit in Civil Engineering, Production/Electrical Engineering.
- (iii) Final City and Guilds or its equivalent plus National Technical Certificate.
- (iv) NCE credit in Technical Education plus O Level credit passes in Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Educational Technology:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes to include Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Educational Technology:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) other Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Educational Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.