The registration procedure for the newly admitted ND and HND students of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. See LASPOTECH registration procedure below.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) that the management of the institution has released the registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
LASPOTECH registration includes; payment of acceptance fee and school fees, the printing of admission letter, clearance and course registration.
LASPOTECH Registration Procedure
- Go to the School website (mylaspotech.edu.ng)
- Click on the “Student Login” link
- Login with your application number and surname in lowercase as password (upon successful login, you will be required to change your password to a more secure alternative)
- Review biodata form for correctness by clicking the “View Biodata” link (you can update biodata if necessary, by clicking the “Update Biodata” link)
- Proceed to make payment for acceptance fee and third party by following the steps below:
- Click “Generate/Re-Generate Fees” link. (Select the appropriate session and submit)
- Click “View Pay Advice”, select session and submit to view details of the fees and respective amounts payable
- Click “Pay Online Now!” to make fees payment online
- Upon successful payment, print payment receipt
- Click the “Admission Letter” link to download your Letter of Admission
- Proceed to school for final screening
- Return to school portal to make school fees payment
- Complete the Course Registration by clicking the “Course Registration” link, then select the required courses and submit.
- Print Course Registration form by clicking the “Print Registration” link (Review the printed course form for correctness and completeness)