The supplementary admission list of Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various DEGREE programmes has been released. See NSUK supplementary admission list for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates below.
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Admission List
- Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) Degree Admission List
- Al-Istiqama University Sumaila (AUSU) Admission List
- Delta State University of Science and Technology (DSUST) Admission List
- Aminu Saleh College of Education Azare (ASCOEA) Degree Admission List
This is to inform all the prospective students of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) that the long-awaited supplementary admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Just like the merit admission list, NSUK supplementary admission list too has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check NSUK Supplementary Admission List
- Go to NSUK portal at https://portal.nsuk.edu.ng/
- Supply your credentials in the appropriate columns
- Finally, log in to access and accept your NSUK admission status.
Successfully admitted into NSUK? You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your NSUK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NSUK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to NSUK supplementary admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.