Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education, SRCOE (In Affiliation with BUK & ABU) degree programmes post-UTME/Direct Entry form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The School of Undergraduate Studies, Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education (SRCOE) is now selling its degree programmes (in Affiliation with BUK & ABU) post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SRCOE Degree Post UTME Eligibility
- UTME Candidates (for BUK programme only) with score of 180 points and above are to expected to apply and attend the screening.
- Direct Entry (D.E) candidates for both ABU & BUK programmes who possessed Nine points and above are qualified for level 200. While those with seven & eight points may be admitted into level 100 (Step Down).
SRCOE (in affiliation with BUK & ABU) Post-UTME/DE Eligibility & Application Method
- Make payment of non refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2000) only through the following account: Account Name: SRCOE, School of Undergraduate Studies. ACcount Number: 2024324887. Bank: First Bank.
- Must have 5 credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) including Mathematics, English and any 2 relevant subjects.
- Online and face to face screening from 1/11/2021 to 12/11/2021 at the school of undergraduate studies (SUGS) SRCOE.
- Candidates must upload “O” level (SSCE) and or “A” level (NCE/Diploma) results into SRCOE & Jamb portals.
- The date, venue and time for POST-UTME will be communicated to all UTME registered candidates later.
- Must accept the admission through JAMB portal.
- Must print the JAMB letter of admission through JAMB portal & submit institution copy to SRCOE.
- Candidates whose “O” level results are not available should choose awaiting results (A.R) option.
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.