Federal Polytechnic Bida ND Full-time admission acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bida (BIDAPOLY) various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session, that the management has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
Federal Poly Bida Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Federal Polytechnic Bida acceptance fee is Ten thousand naira only (N10,000.00). Follow the procedure below to pay.
- Go to Bida Poly admission portal at http://eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/putme/login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and one of your names in the required column, then click the submit button.
- On your account page, locate and click on ‘Acceptance Payment’ link.
- Select your payment Method (i.e Verve Card/Visa Card/MasterCard/BANK BRANCH/Generate RRR, print and proceed to any bank branch).
- Finally, click on ‘Submit to Pay’ button to complete your Bida Poly admission acceptance fee payment.
NB: All the newly admitted candidates are expected to pay the ADMISSION ACCEPTANCE FEE as soon as possible, else their admission will be WITHDRAWN.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!