Do you want to register your cybercafé/business centre for the 2014 JAMB UTME? If yes, follow the instruction listed below.
It is a known fact that only registered centres will be allowed to take part in the registration of candidates for the 2014 JAMB UTME.
- You are required to register your Business name as a registration centre.
- You are required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE CAUTION FEE of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) Only
- Make sure you specify a valid email address because your Access Code shall be sent to you via this medium
- On submission of your centre registration form, an acknowledgment slip shall be sent to your email, which contains your business Reference Number and other details
- Print this slip, take it to the nearest Zenith Bank Plc and pay the above fee into the Account (UTME12CYBER; Account No. 1012830959), specifying your Reference Number on the teller
- Scan your teller and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon confirmation of your payment, your Access Code shall be sent to you via your email address. Confirmation takes three (3) working days
- The Access Code is Non-Tranferable, and you are liable for all the transactions done with the Code
- JAMB has the right to withdraw the Code, if after inspection, it is discovered that you provided any false information, possess inadequate facilities or engaged in activities that contravene the registration guidelines, including overcharging of candidates
- Registration centres (Cafes) shall charge candidates a maximum of N700 (Seven Hundred Naira) only per candidate including full registration and printing of two (2) copies of e-Registration Slip
- Note that it is the right of the candidate to report your office if you overcharge and your Access Code may be withdrawn
- You can use one Access Code at one Point only. Note that the Code shall be required to create account which shall be used to access the Registration portal
After going through the whole process, visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme/CyberAdmin/Default.aspx to register cybercafé/business centre for the 2014 JAMB UTME.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!