University of Lagos, UNILAG accredited as a certified JAMB registration centre for the 2015 UTME.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has accredited the University of Lagos (UNILAG) as a certified centre to register for the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Candidates for the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) can now register at the Center for Information Technology and Systems (CITS) of the University of Lagos, one of the Computer-Based Test (CBT) centers accredited by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to register prospective candidates.
The process is as follows:
- Step One: log on to: http://applications.unilag.edu.ng/JambReg/
- Step Two: fill in details of “UTME REGISTRATION” (Note: “Serial Number” here refers to the SERIAL NUMBER OF YOUR SCRATCH CARD and NOT PIN NUMBER)
- Step Three: click on “UTME REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION” and print the pay advice.
- Step Four: use the pay advice to pay the N 700 (Seven Hundred Naira only) registration fee at any branch of: ECO BANK, Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) or WEMA Bank.
- Step Five: take the endorsed pay advice and two recent passport photographs (not older than three months) to the CITS, UNILAG, to complete the registration process.