University of Medical Science, Ondo State, UNIMED fresh students’ registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the newly admitted UTME and Direct Entry students of the University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) that the management of the institution has released the registration process for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See also: UNIMED School Fees Schedule.
UNIMED Fresh Students’ Registration Procedure
- Visit UNIMED POST-UTME Portal to check admission status and accept if offered admission
- Visit JAMB Website to check admission status & Print your Admission Letter if available
- VISIT the University Portal on www.unimed.edu.ng/portal
- Click on Make Payment to pay for Acceptance Fee via online payment system using VISA, Verve or MASTER Card and follow the subsequent instruction(s).
- After successful payment, Print e-Payment Receipt online
- Click Account Creation on the portal to Create Student Account and Subsequently Log In to fill all required forms.
- Download & Print Completed Forms in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to Academic Affairs Office for Screening with 4 Copies of Printed Forms, Original Copies of Credentials – JAMB Admission Letter, ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level/B.Sc Result, Local Government Attestation Letter, Birth Certificate, Letter of good conduct from reputable person in the society, 4 Passport sized photograph, Acceptance Fee payment receipt.
- Proceed to the Health Centre to complete medical registration. 10.On Successful Clearance, proceed to pay for School Fees and Accommodation Fees (For Hostel Space).
- Log in to your Account and fill Course Registration Form.
- Download & Print Completed Course Registration in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to your Departmental Course Coordinator for endorsement of Registration Form
- Proceed to your Department for Head of Department’s endorsement 1
- Proceed to Dean of your Faculty for endorsement.
- Thereafter, Submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty Officer.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!