University of Uyo, UNIUYO notice to graduands on hiring of gowns, purchase of order of proceedings and scrolls ahead of the 25th convocation ceremony.
Following the publication of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 25th convocation ceremony programme of events, the management released the procedure for hiring of gowns, purchase of order of proceedings and scrolls for graduands.
UNIUYO Convocation Fees Payment Procedure.
Graduands are expected to pay the following amounts as applicable to their categories for hiring of gowns, purchase of Order of Proceedings and scrolls.:
- First Degree, Diploma and Certificate Graduands are to pay a total sum of N9,000.00 (Nine Thousand Naira) only.
- Master’s Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Graduands are to pay a total sum of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only
- Ph.D. graduands are to purchase their gowns at the cost of N60,000.00 (Sixty Thousand Naira) only, and in addition, pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, for Order of Proceedings and scroll.
- Each graduand should collect academic gown and invitation cards for his/her guest from Faculty Officers/Secretary, Postgraduate School.
- Graduands who are yet to pay the sum of N3,000.00 (Three Thousand Naira) only, Alumni Association fee are requested to do so
- The list of all graduands is available on the University website: www.uniuyo.edu.ng for confirmation.
MODE OF PAYMENT: All payments should be made online using uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals. Then select ebursary Collect Link. Follow the instructions upon completion, then you will be redirected to make payment via remita platform.
RETURN OF ACADEMIC GOWNS: All hired academic gowns must be returned to the respective Faculty Officer or Secretary, Postgraduate School, immediately after the ceremony. Graduands should obtain clearance notes from Faculty Officer/Secretary, Postgraduate School. Those who fail to comply with this directive would be required to pay the sum of N2,000.00(Two Thousand Naira) only as fine for each day of delay in returning the academic gown.
Graduands should please note that only University accredited photographers and video cameramen will be admitted into the Convocation Arena
All members of staff of the University, the graduands, and the general public, parents/guardians are cordially invited to the 25th Convocation Ceremony.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!