Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba school of nursing admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, School of Nursing, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Apply for LUTH School of Nursing Admission.
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
APPLICATION FEE: N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only.)
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
Phone Number: 09081542611
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!